Dhaulagiri is one of the most popular 8000m Peaks for climbing in the Himalayas. The seventh highest mountain in the world, Dhaulagiri lies north – west of Pokhara culminating to its highest point at the eastern end. Dhaulagiri is almost unique in the world in terms of its rise above local terrain where it rises to 7000m over the Kali Gandaki gorge to the south east in about 30 km of aerial distance. In fact, Kali Gandaki is dramatic as two eight thousanders, Annapurna I & Dhaulagiri both stand near the river facing each other over a deep valley.
Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek is an extremely challenging trek in Nepal, that winds across two passes of 5000m plus. The trekking adventure, which encounters exceedingly beautiful Hidden Valley, allows the trekkers to literally touch the majestic mountain Dhaulagiri at Dhaulagiri Base Camp. Diverse culture, treading through different types of forests to treeless zone and getting as close as possible to peaks like Dhaulagiri and Dhampus Peak are great highlights of Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek.
- Pick-up and Drop both International and domestic from Kathmandu International Airport.
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis.
- Ground transportation from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- All meals three times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner with tea coffee).
- Accommodation in teahouses (lodges) during the trek.
- Trekkers' Information Management system.
- A Trekking guide and potters.
- All necessaries equipment things like as insurance, salary and allowance for the guide and porter.
- Equipment like sleeping bags and down jackets if required
- All the government service and tax
- First aid kit.
- Flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Rescue/ emergence and insurance cost
- Beverage and hard drinks and alcohol
- Personal equipments and personal expenses.
- Tips for Guide.
- Extra night in Kathmandu.
- Appreciate trip Certificate from Incredible A1 Excursion Adventure Company for memory of Nepal trip
- 1 Night tourist standard hotel in ktm on B/B plan (Bed and Breakfast) if you want to extend your trip one day further in ktm. But the complementary will not replace neither transform.
- Earlier dept night dinner in Nepali typical and traditional restaurant with Nepali cultural dances, folk songs etc.
In context of Cost includes of our
- If you found our given cost includes are not match that you are looking for then kindly advice us. We modify cost includes frame regarding you looking for.