Chulu West Peak Climbing (6420m) is one of the most popular area for 'Peak climbing', which starts from west of Kathmandu. This is the regions classic long- distance 'peak climbing' for which you’ll need an absolute 18 to 21 days. Three weeks would be safer and more enjoyable. The route follows two rivers Marshyangdi and Kaligandaki valleys, crossing between them over the thorong-la pass, at 5416metres. This is the highest pass on this trek. In this trek you will many Himlayas, which is more than 6000metres to 8167metres (Dhawalagiri) high and you will find mostly Gurung, Brahman, Chhetri, Thakali, Tamang cast and their Culture. Popularity of the Annapurna trekkers is entirely understandable. Amongst of the most dramatic scenery in the world there are trekking routes to suit all season and levels of fitness. But the best seasons for doing this trek are October to December and mid-March to May.
A1 Excursion Adventure offers you 26 days Chulu West Peak summit and believes in providing excellent service with a tailor-made trip for you, popular route map and trekking itinerary as well as cost detail. We, A1 Excursion Adventure look forward to guide you challenging popular Chulu West Peak Climbing in Nepal for a life time memory
- Arrival pickup with private transportation and transfer to hotel.
- Kathmandu hotel with Bed and Breakfast on 3 star hotel.
- Foods 3 times a day: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with tea/coffee.
- Full board trekking with all necessary camping gears.
- Trekking Guide, Cook, Assistance guide, kitchen helper etc. with their well paid Salary, life insurance, all foods, accommodations, expenses etc.
- 3 porters with their well paid Salary and life insurance, all foods, accommodations, expenses etc.
- Climbing Dome Tent for the guests, Kitchen Tent while trekking and all necessary Kitchen utensils for the trek.
- Peak climbing permit.
- Trekking PERMITS – TIMS CARD
- Garbage deposit fee peak.
- One climbing guide while climbing peak.
- Normal climbing gear. Fix and main robe, snow bar, ice screw, carabineers, Ice Hammer.
- First AID Medicine Kit available during the whole trek.
- Last night farewell dinner in cultural restaurant.
- All Government tax.
- All personnal expenses.
- All alcoholic drinks, cold drinks and mineral waters.
- Tips for the staffs.
- During your stay in Kathmandu hotel your lunch and dinner.
- Personnal travel insurance.
- Personnal climbing gear
- Extra nights in Kathmandu.
- Lunch dinner in Kathmandu.
- Hot water while trekking except in camping.
1 Team leader will be provided above 10 pax group and Group leader will be FOC while group is above 15 pax.