What is the best season for peak climbing?
- Nepal is Adventure paradise in the world. Most of the Peaks of Nepal can be measured all season of the year. Even-though spring mid March to mid June and autumn mid September to November are the best seasons for peak climbing.
Is it difficult climbing a Peak?
- Peak Climbing is Adventurous sport in which you can select from moderate to Adventurous.
What kind of fitness is necessary for peak climbing?
- Basically you have to physically fit and fine. Apart from that, you need to have basic to advance climbing knowledge which will be necessary as per peaks
What are the equipments needed for Climbing and what do you provide?
- You can see Climbing Equipments list in our Climbing Gear. A1 Excursion provide you basic gears like: Sleeping bag, Inner liner, Down Jacket, Ascender (Jumer), snow bars, Eight figure, fixed Rope and Camping gears like tent and mattress. Rest of the Climbing Gear Either you can bet or rest here in Kathmandu.
What kind of problems occurs in high altitude?
- Whenever you are in trekking to Summit the Peaks in high Altitude region, there is less oxygen. So our body will get less oxygen too and body might occur in high altitude sickness like: headache, dizzy, vomiting, drowsiness, hypothermia if get worst even death.
Do I need permit for peak climbing?
- Yes you need Climbing permit which will be issued by Nepal Mountaineering Association.
Is possible to charge my device while peak climbing?
- Yes you can charge your devices all the time either by Electricity in tea house or some times by solar power.
How will be my guide and what is his experience and does He insure?
- A1 Excursion Adventure will provide you professional and experience Climbing guide who has good knowledge of mountain trekking climbing.
How will be food and accommodation during the trip?
- You can get variety Fresh Organic Nepali foods like: Dal-Bhat, Momo, Roti etc as well as continental foods. Regarding the Accommodation You will sleep in clean Basic tea houses as well some night in Tent.
Do I get a certificate after Summit on peak?
- Of course, A1 Excursion assists you to get beautiful certificate from Nepal Mountaineering Association.
What happened if I become sick?
- It will depend on seriousness of sickness while we do have first aid medicine. If the case is serious then A1 Excursion will arrange the necessary evacuation to the nearest Hospital or Kathmandu for you.
Do I get refund if I become sick before peak climbing?
- Before 6 weeks o f arrival -10% of the total of the Trip cost
- From 6-4 weeks o f arrival -15% of the of the Trip cost
- From 4-2 weeks o f arrival -25% of the of the Trip cost
- From 15 days to 3 days o f arrival -50% of the total of the Trip cost.
- Less than 3days No refund
- Due to Natural Disaster or any other circumstances If trip is affected early arrival or…..