Holy Dudh Kunda Trek is one of the newly developed route in the Everest Region which has the potential to get developed. Holy Dudh Kunda Trek is more remote trek with famous Buddhist Monastery Called Thupten choling Monastery. Thupten choling Monastery is stand on hill with the altitude of 2770m.There are two main areas for trek in Everest Region. One is Khumbu and another one is known as Solu. Solu is far less traffic than Khumbu, which is making more cherished and real experience of the Trek. In side this Solu, We have newly discovered the trekking area called Dudh Kunda. This is on the bottom of the Number Himal. Kathmandu to Jiri by drive, then follow the way to Pike Peak and via Goli Gompa. On the 9th day, we will reach our destination, called Dudh Kunda and rest of the day discover around you. Afterward trek down toward to Jiri via Bhanjyang. In this trek, we will have spectacular view of the Mt. Everest and many more from Pike Peak.
A1 Excursion Adventure offers you 19 days Dudh Kunda Trek and believes in providing excellent service with a tailor-made trip for you with popular route map and trekking itinerary as well as cost detail. We, A1 Excursion Adventure look forward to guide you challenging popular Dudh Kunda Trek in Nepal for a life time memory.
- Holy Dudh Kunda
- Memorable Experience of wonderful Thupten choling Monastery
- Best Himalayas View of world Highest Mt Everest (8,848 m), Mt Ama-Dablam (6,856 m), Mt Lhotse (8,501 m)
- Highest and best Point of the Trek 5,300 meters (Dudh Kunda)
- Experience Traditional Sherpa Culture
- Buddhism Religion
- Partly Tea House and Camping Trek
- Both way Airport transfer by private vehicle
- 4 nts hotel in Kathmandu as per booking on BB plan
- Sight Seeing in Kathmandu with Tour guide (world heritage site)
- While on Trekking (Breakfast/lunch/dinner with tea\coffee),
- Accommodation in Lodge and Camping at Tent,
- National park permit,
- All Camping Equipments (like: Sleeping bags, down jackets, mattress, water bottle, necessary tents etc) cooking gears, etc.
- All necessaries Nepalese staffs like: guide, cook, Sherpa, porters etc.;
- All necessaries for Nepalese staffs (all meals, accommodation in tents, all the camping equipments, insurance, salary, medical expenses, field allowance etc),
- All ground transportation : Kathmandu-Jiri-Kathmandu by private bus.
- Required kitchen utensils
- Cooking fuel and lighting service
- Required portage service to carry tents, food stuffs, fuels & kitchen utensils
- 2 men tent in sharing basis
- All camping site charges - Cook and kitchen supporter/s as per group size,
- Bar bills (Beer, coke, mineral water),
- Monument fee in sight seeing places
- Personal clothing’s,
- Personal insurance,
- Rescue charge,
- Any unforeseen expenses etc.
|24 November, 2019
||12 December, 2019
Case of weather change, flight can delay some time.