Dolpa is located in the shy- Phoksundo National park of mid- western Nepal, behind the Dhaulagiri massif, towards the Tibetan plateau, cut off by a series of very high passes and closed by the snow most of the year. Dolpa remains a truly isolated corner of . Time has stood still here for centuries as inhabitants of Tibetan stock continue to live, cultivate and trade the way they have done since time immemorial. The finely preserved ecosystem encompasses a wild and wonderful variety of plants and wildlife, including the blue sheep and snow leopard and magnificent views including MT. Dhaulagiri (8167m.). A trek through Dolpa is an experience not easily forgotten for instance an enchanting trek in this region by Peter Matthiessen gave birth to his masterpiece “Snow Leopards”, a spiritual novel and one of the best sellers. A trek of this region is recommended for groups.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the programmed.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks during treks.
- Experienced fluent English speaking guides, cooks, sherpas and proters.
- Shey-Phoksundo National Park, Upper Dolpo permits
- Domestic airfare & airport tax.
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- Airport Pickup & transfers.
- All governmental procedure.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
- Medical kits & first aid
- Meals at Kathmandu.
- Personal nature expenses.
- Bar and beverage bills
- Client’s Travel Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
|05 March, 2018
||23 March, 2018
|19 March, 2018
||06 April, 2018
|02 April, 2018
||20 April, 2018
Case of weather change, flight can delay some time.