Magic Mardi Himal Ghorepani Trek to newly opened trekking route in Annapurna region. Mardi himal situated north of Beautiful City Pokhara and east of most popular trek Annapurna Base Camp. The Magic Mardi Himal trek is also known as hidden gem. The trekkers have just started to trek in this route, which offer you lodge as well as hometsay as accommodation. So Magic Mardi Himal Trek is also known as Homestay Trail trek . Trekkers can enjoy and experience with Local famailys as well as their culture. One of the good benefit of this trekking route is that the trail makes a circuit from the base camp of Mardi Himal to part of most famous Annapurna Base Camp trek via Ghandruk and Ghorepani Circuit.
The Magic Mardi Himal trail leads small winding paths, through dense of amazing rhododendron forests until you trek up to end. Magic Mardi Himal Trek’s landscape changes quite rapidly into a high rocky mountain landscape, with astonishing views of Mardi Himal, Machapuchre as well as Annapurna Range. Next day in the morning you can trek uphill about 3-4 hours from High Camp 3580m to Mardi Himal Base Camp view point 4500m for sun rise on complete spectacular views of the Annapurna 8091m range and Dhaualri 8167m range. Mardi Himal Trek was officially open in 2012 for trekkers.
The Magic Mardi Himal Trek leads all the way to Ghorepani Poon hill Circiut, which is a colourful short fortay into the Annapurna region. The trail winds through patchwork valleys, dense mossy forests and past icy waterfalls where you can stop to cool your face. Around every corner is a tantalizing glimpse of the high mountains, whole horizons of which will be revealed to you as you reach the high points of your trek.
A1 Excursion Adventure offers you 07 to 19 days The Magic Mardi Himal trek with popular route map, itinerary and trip costs detail. Annapurna region trekking is largest himalayas protected area of Nepal. As well as A1 Excursion Adventure always make a tailor-made trip for you.
Arrive Kathmandu. Meet/assist and transfer to hotel.
PM: at leisure Hotel
• BOUDHANATH STUPA: It lies about 8 km east of downtown Kathmandu and is the largest stupa in the Valley and one of the largest in the world, which is reconstructed recently after Earthquakes. It looms 36 meters high and presents one of the most fascinating specimens of stupa design with hundreds of prayer wheels and 108 small images of Buddha all around. Just like the Swayambhunath, the stupa here is too has four sides with the watchful eyes of Lord Buddha. All the Buddhist throng to this stupa to take part in the sacred rituals during the Buddhist festivals. The area of the stupa boasts of more than 35 gompas and is easily accessible by being a short walking distance from Pashupatinath and a little north to the airport. The Losar, the Tibetan New Year Day coming around in the months of February or March, is grandly celebrated as the biggest festival here. Therefore, a massive crowd of tourists can be seen swarming the place during such days.
• PASHUPATINATH TEMPLE: One of the most sacred Hindu shrines in the world, Pashupatinath lies 5 km east from the city center. The richly-ornamented pagoda houses the sacred linga, or phallic symbol, of Lord Shiva as well as the noteworthy gold plated roofs and silver coated doors. This is the abode of God Shiva and is the holiest of all the Shiva shrines.Religious pilgrims and sadhus, like the one pictured here, travel all the way from the remote areas of India to visit this sacred sight, especially during Shivaratri (the night of Shiva) that falls between February/March. Even though these devotees have denounced worldly possessions, each carries a Sadhu ID (identifications card) to freely cross over the border between India and Nepal.Chronicles indicate Pashupatinath’s existence prior to 400 AD. Devotees can be seen taking ritual dips in the holy Bagmati River flowing beside the temple, also a World Heritage Site.
• PATAN DURBAR SQUARE: like its counterpart in Kathmandu, is an enchanting mélange of palace buildings, artistic courtyards and graceful pagoda temples. Listed as a World Heritage Site, the former royal palace complex is the center of Patan’s religious and social life, and houses a museum containing an array of bronze statues and religious objects. There is an entrance fee of Rs. 200 per foreign visitor. One remarkable monument here is a 17th century temple dedicated to the Hindu God Krishna – Krishna Mandir built entirely of stone with rare stone carvings on. There are three main courtyards in the palace: Mul Chowk, Sundari Chowk and Keshav Narayan Chowk. Mul Chowk, the oldest one, is at the centre of Patan square.Several multi-sized and multi-styled temples occupy the western part of the complex. Main among these are Krishna
Temple, Bhimsen Temple and the Golden Temple of Hiranya Varna.
After breakfast drive to Pokhara Hotel about 5-6 hrs. Afternoon Explore
Lakeside: Phewa Lake,
Full Day sightseeing in Pokhara ( Phewa lake, Devis Fall, Mahendra Cave etc.). Transportation by private vehicle.
• PHEWA LAKE: Phewa Lake is the center of all attraction in Pokhara. It is the largest and most enchanting of three lakes that add to the resplendence of Pokhara. Here, one can sail or row a hired boat across the water of the lake or visit the island temple in the middle of the lake, the eastern shore, popularly known as Lakeside or Baidam, is the favorite haunt of all traveler restaurants, handicraft shops and other tourist facilities are located.
• DEVI’s FALL and Gupteswor Cave: Locally known as Patale Chango (Hell’s fall) also known as Devins and Davids is a lovely Waterfall is about 2 km south West of Pokhara airport on the Siddhartha Highway. Legend has it that a trekker by the name of Davy was washed away by the Padi Khola and mysteriously disappeared down into an underground passage beneath the fall.
O/N in Pokhara Hotel.
• MAHENDRA CAVE: Another of nature’s wonders in Pokhara is the Mahendra gufa. This large limestone cave is locally known as the House of Bats an apt name for it. A two- hour’s walk to the north of Pokhara, it is best to bring our own torch to see the stalactites and stalagmites, as well as the local winged residents.
Trekking is a form of walking undertaken with the specific purpose of exploring and enjoying the scenery. It usually takes place on trails in areas of relatively unspoiled wilderness. Nepal is known as beautiful trekking areas. Pokhara is one Pokhara valley.
Early morning Hike to Poon hill(3,193m) for sunrise view then trek down to Hotel, and
take Breakfast then trek to Hille 5 hrs. Have lunch break then drive to Pokhara about
1.5 hrs and O/N hotel.
After breakfast, fly or drive back to Kathmandu then in afternoon drive to nagarkot via Bhaktapur Durbar sq the oldest town of valley, Sunset view at Nagarkot.
• BHAKTAPUR DURBAR SQUARE:
As you walk in, you cannot but be overcome by a feeling of inner harmony. Such is the art and architecture and the special layout here. The Palace of 55 Windows built during the period of King Bhupatindra Malla in 1754 situated to the left as you enter through the city gate, inspires admiration. The National Art Gallery is also housed inside. The palace entrance, the Golden Gate known as Sunko Dhoka in Nepali is a masterpiece in repose art. In front of the palace building is a medley of temples of various designs. Amongst the three Durbar Squares in the Valley, the Durbar Square in Bhaktapur is the best preserved one. There is an entrance fee of Rs. 30 for SAARC nationals and Rs. 500 for other foreign visitors.
Scenic Drive to Nagarkot Hill station, panoramic views of Himalayan range, Magical sunset view from the top of the hill. O/N in Hotel in Nagarkot.
Farewell Nepalese typical dinner at Hotel.
|Start Date||End Date||Cost||Status||Booking|
|05 October, 2019||23 October, 2019||US $1275.00||Guaranteed|
|26 October, 2019||13 November, 2019||US $1275.00||Guaranteed|
|Start Date||End Date||Cost||Status||Booking|
|16 November, 2019||04 December, 2019||US $1275.00||Guaranteed|
|30 November, 2019||18 December, 2019||US $1275.00||Guaranteed|
If the group size is above 12 pax then the leader will be FOC except the Trekking Permit taxes and fight ticket